It’s not just a job, it’s a chance to be part of something. For full time employees we offer Terrific Benefits!
For over 37 years Bodymotion, Inc., a full-service automotive repair facility, has provided only the highest quality workmanship to our customers and we have earned a reputation for exceptional performance and quality work. If you are a detail oriented, dependable individual with a strong work ethic we want you on our team. Successful candidates will be pro-active individuals with a “can-do” attitude that can effectively communicate and will have strong interpersonal skills. This position requires excellent organization with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
We offer a comprehensive salary, medical insurance and paid time off.
The Receptionist requires a dependable, friendly, pleasant individual who will primarily handle all incoming phone calls and attend to all visitors in a professional and courteous manner. This position often presents the first impression of the organization to customers and visitors, so it is important that this individual creates a positive experience for the customer or visitor.
Responsibilities for Receptionist
· Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
· Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have.
· Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
· Obtain customer information and create repair orders.
· Accept, process and record payments of various types.
· Maintain appointment schedule, provide appointment confirmations.
· Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
· Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer.
· Take inventory of office supplies and restock as needed.
· Maintain the general office filing system.
· Common administrative and clerical tasks.
Education Requirements and Skills
· Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
· Minimum of 1-year experience working in an office environment preferred.
· Successful candidate must possess a high level of computer proficiency (PC) with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
· Successful candidate must possess pleasant and professional phone manners, excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must be self-motivated, efficient, detail oriented, have excellent organization and time management skills.
· Automotive knowledge a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
We are following COVID-19 procedures as outlined by the CDC.